Good location, near Union Square and surrounding shops. Close to cable cars hop on. Reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the area! Would recommend to family and friends travelling to San Fran.
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 10 min walk
- Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- 15 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Westfield San Francisco Centre - 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 10 min walk
- Asian Art Museum of San Francisco - 15 min walk
- TransAmerica Pyramid - 17 min walk
- Coit Tower - 5 min drive
- Powell St. Station - 5 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 2 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Daily Grill – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Handlery Union Square Hotel
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite. All 377 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lbs)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 72 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Handlery Union Square Hotel
- Handlery Hotel
- Handlery Union Square
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: USD 15-40 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Fitness centre/gym
- Free cots/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
Wouldn't stay again...
The hotel overall is great, albeit dated in part: decor a little old fashioned. The location is perfect as a base for the whole of the city. The housekeeping staff are fantastic, as are most of the Daily Grill staff. Reception staff are however unfriendly, with a couple of them outright rude. It is my opinion the hotel is over priced for what you get.