- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 9 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 18 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the city center, Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Pier 39 and Ghirardelli Square. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Powell St. Station is 6 minutes by foot and Montgomery St. Station is 7 minutes.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 9 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 18 min walk
- Exploratorium - 2 min drive
- San Francisco City Hall - 3 min drive
- Powell St. Station - 6 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 2 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19 min drive
- OneUP Restaurant – Open daily.
- OneUP Lounge – Bar. Open daily.
- Coffee Cart – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 74.10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square Hotel
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities