I had 2 grandchildren 9 and 15months they stuck us up on the 4th floor rm 488 the room was hot and stuffy then they had a portable air conditioner duct out to the window took it for ever to cool off it was a non smoking hotel our hall way stunk of cigarettes and weed stunk really bad breakfast was ok needed so hot food like bacon or sausage scrambled eggs a toaster
- Arden Fair Mall
- 5 min drive
- McClellan Conference Center
- 6 min drive
- Cal Expo Race Track
- 7 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Arden Fair Mall - 5 min drive
- Raging Waters - 5 min drive
- McClellan Conference Center - 6 min drive
- Mercy General Hospital - 7 min drive
- Cal Expo Race Track - 7 min drive
- Sacramento Valley Station - 9 min drive
- Watt-I-80 Station - 3 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Sacramento
An outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, conference space, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 174 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 9.99 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 9.99 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Sacramento Hotel
- Ramada Sacramento
- Ramada Wyndham Sacramento Hotel
- Ramada Wyndham Sacramento
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–9:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Fitness centre/gym
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Golfing nearby
Not the best front desk experience but staying was better than driving while drinking.