Lovely stay, clean room, comfy beds, wish I had adjusted the thermostat before going to sleep as it was set way to high for sleeping. Staff very friendly and helpful. We put our bags in their cloak room early in the day, before check in and was very pleased to find them already in our room when we checked in, that afternoon. Room service was great and no tray charge was a pleasant surprise! Overall lovely stay
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 1 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
- 9 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 13 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 1 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 9 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 13 min walk
- Marvel Stadium - 15 min walk
- Eureka Tower - 19 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 4 min drive
- Southern Cross Station - 17 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 20 min drive
About this property
Novotel Melbourne South Wharf
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking. All 347 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars, and rainfall showerheads.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: AUD 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10 AM: AUD 35 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards