Glamorous rooms. Upon entering the balcony on arrival I leaned on the balcony rail and stained my white shirt all black. The vacuum attachment was broken would really have liked to of been able to vacuum. No mirrors in the wir or the main bedroom had to keep walking back and forth to the 2nd bedroom. No remote controle to tv in main bedroom.
- The Oasis
- 4 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 7 min walk
- The Star Gold Coast
- 9 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- The Oasis - 4 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre - 7 min walk
- The Star Gold Coast - 9 min walk
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre - 11 min walk
- SkyPoint Observation Deck - 4 min drive
- Broadbeach South Light Rail Station - 7 min walk
- Varsity Lakes Station - 12 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 19 min drive
About this property
The Oracle Resort Broadbeach - GCLR
An outdoor pool, a fitness center, and self parking are available at this smoke-free apartment building. Additionally, laundry facilities, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 1000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 5.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Near the beach
- Outdoor pool
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 5.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 30 per night
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Living room
- Dining room
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Furnished balcony
- Barbecue grill
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- In the city center
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Smoke detector
- 505 rooms
- 50 floors
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2010
It is a beautiful modern building and apartment. Ideally located within central Broadbeach; close to the beach and Pacific Fair mall, easy walk to supermarket within Oasis centre and far enough away from the Pacific Highway to not be disturbed by road noise. The disappointing things were that the swimming pool heating and sauna were not working for the 13 days of my stay.