Apartment is looking a bit shabby, but was good value for money.
- The Oasis
- 4 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 5 min walk
- Kurrawa Beach
- 5 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- The Oasis - 4 min walk
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre - 5 min walk
- Kurrawa Beach - 5 min walk
- The Star Gold Coast - 9 min walk
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre - 16 min walk
- Varsity Lakes Station - 12 min drive
- Broadbeach South Light Rail Station - 13 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 19 min drive
About this property
Broadbeach Holiday Apartments
This apartment building features 6 restaurants, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. Self parking is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and 3 coffee shops/cafés are onsite. Each apartment features free WiFi, a balcony, and a flat-screen TV. Additional amenities include a refrigerator, a hair dryer, and an iron/ironing board.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Near the beach
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Spa services
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Children stay free
- Children's pool
Food and drink
- 6 restaurants and 3 coffee shops
- 1 bar
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 30.0 per night
- Hair dryer
- 45-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Laundry Facilities
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Onsite shopping
- Hair salon
- Convenience store
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Near the boardwalk
- Near the airport
- Connected to a shopping center
- In the shopping district
- In the entertainment district
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 70 rooms
- 9 floors
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1997
we found our stay great. the room was good and a perfect spot for resturants and shops only 1 little thing was when we checked in the cards to our room didnt work and we had to go back to the office and get the office staff to correct them so they would work .other than that it was ideal kind regards maria k