- Portside Wharf
- 5 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 7 min drive
- 8 min drive
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Portside Wharf - 5 min drive
- Emporium - 8 min drive
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal - 10 min drive
- Eagle Street Pier - 10 min drive
- Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital - 11 min drive
- Brisbane Toombul Station - 4 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 7 min drive
- Catalina Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Novotel Brisbane Airport
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. An area shuttle is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a conference center are onsite. All 157 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 6 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel
- Novotel Brisbane Airport
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) (AUD10 per 24-hour period)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 5:30 AM–10 AM: AUD 29.50 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Free cots/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Business Centre
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to eat
Not going back!
Room is old and not as spacious in photos. Corridors were dark as some lights were not working. We left some items in the room and called the hotel shortly after check out to ask for my belongings. The front desk asked for $10 for retrieval but confirmed no items were found by housekeeping. I asked them to check again and they did not even bother to ask for my contact details. I sent them an email but there was no reply. 3 days later, i sent a follow up email to say i am putting up a bad review on them. They replied me within the same day and said all my items are found! What a miracle?! Cleanliness and service may be subjective but no excuses for dishonesty and lack of credibility. Not going back ever again.