Great location. Rooms nice. Not the most soundproof between rooms, but not the worst either. No bathroom in the gym.
- Queensland Conservatorium
- 1 min walk
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 2 min walk
- Wheel of Brisbane
- 4 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Queensland Conservatorium - 1 min walk
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 2 min walk
- Wheel of Brisbane - 4 min walk
- South Bank Lifestyle Market - 4 min walk
- Southbank Parklands - 4 min walk
- South Brisbane Station - 8 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 18 min drive
- CBD Cafe Bar and Dining – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Bacchus South Bank – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days.
About this property
Rydges South Bank
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 304 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, minibars, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 42 and AUD 42 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rydges South Bank Hotel South Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel
- Rydges South Bank South Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:00 AM–9:30 AM on weekdays and 6:30 AM–10:00 AM on weekends: AUD 42-42 per person
- 3 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Spa tub
- Fitness centre/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Where to eat
It was a truly enjoyable stay. Staff were amazing and location was perfect, food and views were second to none.