Steam room was out of order, the crockery at the breakfast buffet was dirty. Picked up 3 dirty dishes. A guest had his Chinese takeaway in the gym which made it smell bad and put me off working out. No extra blankets in the room. It was freezing that weekend.
- SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 2 min walk
- Cavill Avenue
- 5 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- SkyPoint Observation Deck - 2 min walk
- Cavill Avenue - 5 min walk
- Timezone - 6 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 8 min walk
- Infinity Attraction - 8 min walk
- Varsity Lakes Station - 14 min drive
- Florida Gardens station - 17 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 34 min drive
- Fables restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Mantra Legends Hotel
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas. All 317 individually furnished rooms feature WiFi and minibars. Guests can appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, and other amenities include room service and cable TV.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15.00 and AUD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mantra Legends Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, WiFi (surcharge) (AUD15 per day)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10:00 AM: AUD 15.00-29.00 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness centre/gym
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to eat
The bathroom needs upgrading. Bath and shower together is not good. remove bath really. Awkward to get in and out of. Its lacking in modern-ness. that's all. It was clean ish. Shower recess needed cleaning thoroughly.