- Disliked: Staff & service
- Singapore City Hall
- 5 min walk
- 11 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 14 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Singapore, Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Raffles City and Orchard Road. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Singapore City Hall - 5 min walk
- Merlion - 11 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 14 min walk
- Raffles Place - 15 min walk
- ArtScience Museum - 17 min walk
- Esplanade Station - 3 min walk
- JB Sentral - 39 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 23 min drive
- Eight – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast daily.
- Kopi Tiam – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- JAAN by Kirk Westaway – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Mikuni – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Clove – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 44.73 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore Hotel
- Swissotel Stamford Hotel
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Clean and comfortable. Good view from balcony. Good TV reception