- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Standin' on the Corner Park
- 3 min walk
- Old Trails Museum
- 3 min walk
- Winslow Park
- 9 min walk
- Winslow, AZ (INW-Winslow-Lindbergh Regional)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
La Posada Hotel is located in Winslow. Homolovi Ruins State Park is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Standin' on the Corner Park and Winslow Park.
- Standin' on the Corner Park - 3 min walk
- Old Trails Museum - 3 min walk
- Winslow Park - 9 min walk
- Lorenzo Hubbell Trading Post - 11 min walk
- North Park Plaza Shopping Center - 2 min drive
- Winslow Station - 1 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 177 min drive
- Turquoise Room – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
La Posada Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Posada Hotel Winslow
- Posada Winslow
- La Posada Hotel Winslow
- La Posada Winslow Az
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A bit expensive, but worth the ambiance. Not much to do in Winslow, but the art in the hotel and adjacent gallery was first rate.