Great location and nice big apartment however it was not cleaned properly when we arrived and the couch pillows were smelly however the cleaning team did come back through and mop the floors once requested. The gym was really dirty and looked like someone had tipped a bin full of rubbish through it, and it stayed like this for days. There were also some very badly behaved teenagers using the pool late at night and while young children were swimming which was very dangerous and management did not seem to notice or do anything about it. If these issues hadn’t have occurred it would have been perfect. So a bit disappointing.
- Tropical Fruit World
- 9 min drive
- Fingal Lighthouse
- 9 min drive
- The Tweed Hospital
- 11 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Tropical Fruit World - 9 min drive
- Fingal Lighthouse - 9 min drive
- Kirra Dive - 11 min drive
- The Tweed Hospital - 11 min drive
- Duranbah Beach - 14 min drive
- Varsity Lakes Station - 22 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 12 min drive
About this property
Paradiso Resort Kingscliff
Guests of this beach apartment building will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Guests will appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room, while a TV with cable channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Paradiso Resort Kingscliff
- Paradiso Resort
- Paradiso Kingscliff
- Breakfree Paradiso Hotel
- Near the beach
- Outdoor pool
- Sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 20 per night
- Extended parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 25.0 per night
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Living room
- 30-inch TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Rooftop terrace
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Whale watching, scuba diving, and surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- 38 rooms
- Snorkelling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
As soon as we arrived the grandkids jumped in the lovely warm pool. The weather was not great but this didn't spoil the holiday. Paradiso is right in the main street, close to restaurants and opposite the beach. The apartment was much larger than we anticipated and the kitchen was great. Great stay.