- Perth Mint
- 6 min walk
- 10 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital
- 12 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Perth Mint - 6 min walk
- WACA - 10 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 12 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 19 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 3 min drive
- Perth Claisebrook Station - 15 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 18 min drive
About this property
Mont Clare Boutique Apartments
Special check-in instructions
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Mont Clare Boutique Apartments Apartment East Perth
- Mont Clare Boutique Apartments Apartment
- Mont Clare Boutique Apartments East Perth
- Mont Clare Boutique Apartments
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 10 per night
- Children stay free
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Near a train station
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 58 rooms
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The property is a great walking distance to Optus Stadium which is great as that was the reason for our stay. The property itself could do with a real upgrade. I feel the apartment was very old and run down and it needed a really good clean. The guy who checked me in wasn't very warm and welcoming however the lady who checked us out was really amazing.