Old, run down, not practical. Lack of power points. Tiny rooms.
- Bourke Street Mall
- 8 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 9 min walk
- Melbourne Central
- 10 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Bourke Street Mall - 8 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 9 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 10 min walk
- RMIT University - 15 min walk
- Eureka Tower - 17 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 5 min walk
- Southern Cross Station - 7 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 18 min drive
About this property
Quest On William
Along with a fitness center, this smoke-free apartment building has self parking and conference space. Other amenities include concierge services, dry cleaning, and tour/ticket assistance. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Guests will appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room, while an LCD TV with cable channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment. Limited housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
- Sunday - Thursday: 7 AM - 11 PM
- Friday - Saturday: midnight - midnight
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- Quest William Apartment Melbourne
- Quest William Apartment
- Quest William Melbourne
- Quest William
- Quest On William Melbourne
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Limited parking
- Cribs (infant beds): AUD 10 per night
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 40.0 per day
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- Dining room
- LCD TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 72 rooms
- 14 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 1997
Convenient location. Quality room
It was a very convenient location. Accommodation was respectable. Parking was a little poor. Actually thought it was free of charge but I was charged $40. With a party of 4, you'd expect more than one room key. If be happier to pay cash deposit I can receive back directly when checking out. I don't like leaving money behind especially when I've overheard an argument about deposits.