Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Melbourne hotel in Melbourne Central Business District, walk to Bourke Street Mall
With a stay at Mercure Welcome Melbourne, you'll be centrally located in Melbourne, within a 5-minute walk of Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central.
This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Her Majesty's Theatre and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from RMIT University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite with local cuisine at The Louden Kitchen Grill, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Welcome Melbourne
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Welcome Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Restaurant 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Louden Kitchen Grill - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Soul Cafe - This cafe serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Melbourne Mercure
- Melbourne Welcome
- Melbourne Welcome Mercure
- Mercure Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome
- Mercure Welcome Hotel
- Mercure Welcome Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne
- Welcome Mercure
- Welcome Mercure Melbourne
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.