- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
- 7 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 9 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 13 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 7 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 9 min walk
- Eureka Tower - 10 min walk
- South Melbourne Market - 13 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 13 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 3 min drive
- Flinders Street Station - 16 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 26 min drive
About this property
City Tempo - MP Deluxe
Along with an indoor pool, this apartment building has a fitness center and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, a stovetop, a microwave, and a dishwasher. Guests will appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room, while an LCD TV with cable channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 18.50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 49.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 18.50 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments MP Deluxe Apartment
- Short Stay Apartments MP Deluxe Apartment
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments MP Deluxe
- Short Stay Apartments MP Deluxe
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments MP Deluxe Apartment Southbank
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments MP Deluxe Southbank
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds): AUD 18.50 per night
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Bed sheets provided
- Shower only
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- 39-inch LCD TV with cable service
- DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Convenience store
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- In the shopping district
- In the entertainment district
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Golf and bicycle rentals nearby
- 60 rooms
- 43 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2012
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Extremely noisy with ongoing major construction in front of the building and to the side. Works starting at approx 6.45am each morning (we stayed M-F). Reception unable to advise what time construction started and finished each which is hard to believe due to the scale and location of it. Was advised to come back and if needed, they could see if another room was available as nothing upon check in. Absolutely no chance of a lie in or snooze throughout the day despite the complimentary earplugs. Received a complimentary upgrade to a 2 bedroom apartment but the second bedroom was locked??? Also was directly overlooking the very noisy construction site; Pointless and would’ve preferred a quiet 1 bedroom apartment as per original booking. No USB points or docking stations. Electrical appliances outdated, no need for a DVD player (with no USB port either). Lifts are slow and often only 2 appeared to available to use, by the time it got to the 13th floor to go down it was full and you had to wait for another lift. Spending 15 minutes waiting to get out of the building is frustrating. Laminated A4 bits of paper with countless do’s and dont’s and For Sale flyers are cheap. Slow WiFi that dropped out frequently. Melbourne has an a abundance of modern, apartments and hotels with better amenities so would recommend looking around before booking this one. Location was good with a Woolies and bottle shop next door, Sky Bus stop a few minutes away. Building was clean.