great location, clean and tidy. comfy beds. plenty of info given and in the room too. great room service menu! close to transport, Coles and town. my only grump is the washing machine/dryer. washed fine. took 3hrs to dry a few clothes. They did warn of this in the instruction manual but still. it's a minor thing and is the products fault not the apartments.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 10 min walk
- Melbourne Central
- 12 min walk
- Marvel Stadium
- 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 10 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 12 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 14 min walk
- Marvel Stadium - 14 min walk
- Queen Victoria Market - 15 min walk
- Southern Cross Station - 5 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 6 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 18 min drive
About this property
City Tempo - Lonsdale St
Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free apartment building has a fitness center and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Guests will appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room, while a flat-screen TV with digital channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment. Limited housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 18.5 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 18.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Lonsdale Melbourne
- Melbourne Short Stay Lonsdale Melbourne
- Melbourne Short Stay Lonsdale
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds): AUD 18.5 per day
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV with digital service
- DVD player
- Barbecue grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 125 rooms
Really bad customer service. I have to spend 2 hours on phone with expedia try to sort an issue. But still left unresolved as the lady called Naz was very rude with everyone. Than Naz promised Expedia they will provide room cleaning next day which wasn’t happened either. Melbourne short stay apartment should talk to there service manager NAZ and teach her how to solve customers issue. Expedia please remove them from ur VIP access hotels as given a $5 wine bottle is not exclusive members access.