- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 4 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
- 11 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall
- 12 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Melbourne, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is in the city center and near a metro station. Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal and Sidney Myer Music Bowl are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Marvel Stadium, or consider Flinders Lane for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife and sightseeing.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 4 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 10 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 11 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 12 min walk
- Eureka Tower - 13 min walk
- Southern Cross Station - 8 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 11 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 28 min drive
- Alluvial Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
- Merchant – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Blue Stone Wine Lounge – Wine bar. Open for happy hour.
- Market Lane Bar – Piano bar. Open for happy hour.
About this property
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Melbourne Rialto Hotel
- InterContinental Rialto Hotel
- InterContinental Melbourne Rialto
- InterContinental Rialto