Convenient location and friendly staff I would stay here again
- Bourke Street Mall
- 6 min walk
- Melbourne Central
- 10 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 10 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Bourke Street Mall - 6 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 10 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 10 min walk
- Eureka Tower - 12 min walk
- RMIT University - 15 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 10 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 10 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 27 min drive
- Lanai Bar – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Lanai Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
CitiClub Hotel Melbourne
A restaurant, a nightclub, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a conference center are onsite. All 71 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and electric kettles.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 18 for adults and AUD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citiclub Hotel Melbourne
- Citiclub Hotel
- Citiclub Melbourne
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee 7:00 AM–noon on weekdays and 10:00 AM–noon on weekends: AUD 18 for adults and AUD 18 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 2 bars/lounges
- Room service available
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rock climbing nearby
Where to eat
Walls were paper thin. Had to ask reception to tell people in room over to please keep voices down, was then abused and staff didn't do a hell of a lot about it. Checked out a night early to avoid a repeat performance.