Peaceful, quiet and cosy. Also a nice stroll to Copperfields and Pig and Whistle.
- National Rhododendron Gardens
- 18 min walk
- Olinda Falls
- 6 min drive
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
- 9 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 57 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- National Rhododendron Gardens - 18 min walk
- SkyHigh Mount Dandenong - 44 min walk
- Olinda Falls - 6 min drive
- Sherbrooke Forest - 8 min drive
- Dandenong Ranges National Park - 9 min drive
- Melbourne Belgrave Station - 10 min drive
- Belgrave Station - 11 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 57 min drive
About this property
This smoke-free cottage features laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up. The cottage boasts a fireplace and offers free WiFi and a washer/dryer. Comforts include a pillowtop bed and Egyptian cotton sheets, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like a pillow menu and bathrobes.
Special check-in instructions
- Saturday - Thursday: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Friday - Friday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Candlelight Mountain Retreats House Olinda
- Candlelight Mountain Retreats House
- Candlelight Mountain Retreats Olinda
- Candlelight Mountain Retreats
- Valley Ranges Getaways House Olinda
- Valley Ranges Getaways House
- Valley Ranges Getaways Olinda
- Candlelight Cottage Olinda
- Candlelight Olinda
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free train station pick-up service
- Cribs (infant beds): AUD 15.00 per night
- Childcare (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
- Pillow top mattress
- Pillow menu
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 25 per stay
- 1 bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- MP3 docking station
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massages
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the mountains
- 4 rooms
- 1 floor
- 4 buildings
Convenient location and peaceful
The hosts were very friendly and the room was ready for us when we arrived. The room was very cosy and equip with everything you need. There were plenty of Eggs and Oranges for us. Juice the fresh oranges in the morning was quite a nice start. Plenty of different type of tea fro Tea Leaves to suit all your need and fresh Ground Coffee was there for anyone who love fresh coffee. We enjoyed the packed food from Wild Oak Restaurant in the freezer on the second night. Bathrobes and Slippers are there for you. All amenity that you need (apart from Toothbrush). We didn't get to use the Spa bath, perhaps next time. The garden corner for afternoon tea in a beautiful day was a bonus or morning breakfast in the garden. We had breakfast on the window corner of the living area which was very nice as well. The negative will be the room was a little dusty including the bed, so I wasn't sure when was the last time it has been used. So I have to dust it a little bit as I have bad dust allergy. It will be nice if the bed is cover if it's not been used. And a little dusting on all benches will be great as well. Perhaps also check the fridge if any previous guests left unused food/bottles will also a good thing. Incase it's over due or pass expiry date. The place was in a walking distant to Olinda shops and restaurants. So we didn't need to drive after drinking a lot of wine. Over experience were great. And I would like to visit again in the future.
Pros: Cosy, peaceful and have everything we need
Cons: Bed cover in any case that no guest staying for long period. Dust before the next guest arrive and check the fridge for left over from previous guests
Location: Olinda Shops is a must to walk around. Wild Oak restaurant is also good to visit for dinner.