This is not a hotel for business travel, nor is it a hotel for any more than one night. My room literally had only the bed in it. There was no bench or even chair to put my computer on. My suitcase lived on the floor and my computer and paperwork shared the bed with me. My clothes had to stay in my suitcase as there were no coat hangers in the wardrobe. There was no shelf in the bathroom nor in the shower and unbelievably, there was also no mirror in the bathroom. There is no lift and my room was up two flights of stairs. There is a luggage lift (like a dumb waiter) but it only went up to the first floor. I will never be staying again
- Princess Theatre
- 3 min walk
- 1842 Gallery
- 4 min walk
- Albert Hall Convention Centre
- 4 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Princess Theatre - 3 min walk
- 1842 Gallery - 4 min walk
- Albert Hall Convention Centre - 4 min walk
- Boags Brewery - 5 min walk
- Quadrant Mall - 5 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 3 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 12 min drive
About this property
The Cornwall Boutique Hotel
A perfect getaway for skiers, The Cornwall Boutique Hotel offers conveniences such as laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and free self parking. All 40 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find safes and showers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Batman Fawkner Inn Hostel Launceston
- Batman Fawkner Inn Hostel
- Batman Fawkner Launceston
- Batman Fawkner
- Batman Fawkner Inn Launceston
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Laundry facilities
- Front-desk safe
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf lessons
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Ski equipment rentals
- Skiing lessons
The worst budget hotel ive stayed. Room carpet wasnt clean, no shower caps (when asked from reception, they didint have any stocks), toilet wasnt clean, inside cupboards were full of dust seems like they werent cleaned for months, no soap tray in the shower so had to keep the soap and shampoo on the floor all the time. Reception lady was nice and polite. Parking was available but very small slots, our Kia Rio barely fitted in the spots. SUV or larger car will have trouble parking. Street side parking is paid but free after 5:30pm till 9am. Room had complimentary tea/coffee, water ketter and a tv. Room wall heater was good. Closer to most of the local attractions. I wouldnt recomend this hotel anyone, and i wouldnt visit again.