- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tolga Woodworks Gallery & Cafe
- 16 min drive
- Tinaroo Dam
- 17 min drive
- O'Halloran Hill Recreation Park
- 21 min drive
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.)
- 83 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Kairi, Barking Owl Retreat is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tinaroo Dam and Hasties Swamp National Park, while Tolga Woodworks Gallery & Cafe and Artistree Gallery are cultural highlights.
- Tolga Woodworks Gallery & Cafe - 16 min drive
- Tinaroo Dam - 17 min drive
- Crystal Caves - 20 min drive
- O'Halloran Hill Recreation Park - 21 min drive
- Mt. Baldy - 22 min drive
- Tolga Station - 15 min drive
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 83 min drive
About this property
Barking Owl Retreat
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Barking Owl Retreat B&B Kairi
- Barking Owl Retreat B&B
- Barking Owl Retreat Kairi
- Barking Owl Retreat
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Ultimate chill pill
Views of rolling hills went on forever. Watched a mob of wallabies dance and wrestle to the sunrise. Serenaded by many species of bird during breakfast. Soooo relaxing. Kids loved feeding the ducks and Guinea fowl. Super clean and cosy. Look forward to returning when the dam is full and cattle grazing.