Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, walk to Sydney Tower
With a stay at The Westin Sydney in Sydney (Sydney Central Business District), you'll be steps from Pitt Street Mall and 5 minutes by foot from Sydney Tower.
This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sydney Town Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include shopping on site and a ballroom.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Mosaic Restaurant, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Sydney
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Westin Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1999
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mosaic Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Bar, Lounge, and Room - This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Guests under 19 years old are not allowed in the health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 110.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 22.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 110.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
- Sydney Westin
- Westin Hotel Sydney
- Westin Sydney
- Westin Sydney Hotel
- Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.