- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- State Theatre
- 1 min walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- 1 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building
- 2 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Sydney, Swissotel Sydney is connected to a shopping center and near a metro station. Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Wild Life Sydney Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- State Theatre - 1 min walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre - 1 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 2 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building - 2 min walk
- Strand Arcade - 2 min walk
- Town Hall Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 14 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Jpb – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on select days.
- Crossroads – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Guests arriving after 11 PM must proceed to the lobby on level 8, using the elevators from the ground floor.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 44 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 80 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel
- Swissotel Hotel
- Swissotel Sydney
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Swissotel Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Swissotel Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities