The location is truly unique, however much of the rest of the package was far from top shelf. having been persuaded on check in of the merits of the breakfast we were disappointed. It was either pre-packaged or inedible, the 'coffee' was Nespresso. Surely they could do better with the number of guests they have through their doors. Outside our room not one but two lights were not working, making it dark around stairs. One light out can be bad luck, two out is pointing to a problem.
- Manly Beach
- 5 min drive
- Taronga Zoo
- 16 min drive
- Luna Park
- 19 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Manly Beach - 5 min drive
- Taronga Zoo - 16 min drive
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - 18 min drive
- Luna Park - 19 min drive
- Sydney Opera House - 21 min drive
- Sydney North Sydney Station - 18 min drive
- Wynyard Station - 20 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Boilerhouse Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Views Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
Spend the day playing on Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park's private beach then return to dine at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. All 84 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus furnished balconies and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. WiFi, room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel Manly
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Manly
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
- q Station Hotel Manly
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) (AUD19.95 per 24-hour period)
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12 for children
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Mountain biking onsite
- Pool table
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Picnic area
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing boards
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking on site
Where to eat
A very unique place to stay with good access to Sydney and Manly via ferry service.