Comfortable and clean with friendly staff and exceptional amenities
- Parramatta Park
- 10 min walk
- Bankwest Stadium
- 15 min walk
- Westmead Hospital
- 12 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Parramatta Park - 10 min walk
- Bankwest Stadium - 15 min walk
- University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus - 4 min drive
- Westmead Hospital - 12 min drive
- Rosehill Gardens Racecourse - 12 min drive
- Parramatta Station - 9 min walk
- Castle Hill Station - 12 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Table 30 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking. All 286 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 100.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100.0 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- PARKROYAL Parramatta Hotel
- PARKROYAL Parramatta
- Parkroyal Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:00 AM–9:30 AM on weekdays and 6:30 AM–10:00 AM on weekends: AUD 32 for adults and AUD 16 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat