Close to the airport and public transport. Great rooms and comfortable beds for a great nights sleep
- Manhattan Superbowl
- 14 min walk
- Archie Rose Distilling Co.
- 2 min drive
- Sydney Park
- 3 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Manhattan Superbowl - 14 min walk
- Archie Rose Distilling Co. - 2 min drive
- Sydney Park - 3 min drive
- The Mill - 3 min drive
- Jet Flight Simulator Sydney - 3 min drive
- Sydney St Peters Station - 3 min drive
- Mascot Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Sirocco – Serves breakfast daily.
- Biggles Bar – Bistro with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, valet parking, and a microwave in a common area. All 250 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 8.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 8.00 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Sydney Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
- Holiday Inn Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Sydney Holiday Inn
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 6:00 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: AUD 30 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to eat
That you could hear the guest next room coughing . Walls of Rooms are not insulated very well. The shower was blocked and the exhaust fan did not work