Fantastic location spacious apartments and comfortable beds. Cleanliness could be better. Text and email conformation did not advise that we needed to call a number to get a staff member to meet us in the lobby. No signs to indicate the apartments existed.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 4 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 8 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
- 10 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 4 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 8 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 10 min walk
- Marvel Stadium - 14 min walk
- Eureka Tower - 16 min walk
- Southern Cross Station - 5 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 12 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 19 min drive
About this property
Urban Modern Apartments
Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free apartment building has a fitness center and a spa tub. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a sauna, self parking, and massage/treatment rooms are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Guests will appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room, while a Smart TV with digital channels and Netflix provide a bit of entertainment. Limited housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Key collection from onsite reception at Level 14
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Late check-in fee: AUD 30.00 for check-in between 9:30 PM and 6:00 AM
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.8 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds and onsite parking.
We should mention
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Spa services and spa treatment rooms
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 20.00 per night
- Electric kettle
- Ice maker
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 20.0 per night
- Shower only
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- 40-inch Smart TV with digital service
- Streaming services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Convenience store
- Hair salon
- ATM/banking services
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the city center
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 25 rooms
- 63 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2015
Great spot in the CBD and a short walk to Southern Cross Railway Station.free trams about 100m away. The sauna , pool and spa were fantastic. Would have been nice to have instruction pamphlet for the heating/air conditioning.( Got quite cold in the evenings in the apartment and didn't know how to adjust temp) Electric blankets needed for bed. I am in my 60's and it wasn't pleasent trying to get warm in a cold bed. needed a warmer blanket or duvet on bed. Windows were dirty and streaky which i know is difficult in the environment and being 20 floors up.