Check in process is a disaster. Staff I spoke with at Bella reception & the reservations team for Platinum (who are only contactable via phone as they are in a contact centre in NZ) were friendly and professional and doing their best but management has failed in implementing the self service style of check in / out process. Confusing for all and leaves a cold & empty feel about the place. The spa out of order (for a month now), minimal / lacking ammenities, cheap, damaged and missing furniture and appliances which is a shame as the view, pool and location are
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
- 6 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 8 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 13 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 6 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 8 min walk
- Eureka Tower - 11 min walk
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 13 min walk
- National Gallery of Victoria - 16 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 3 min drive
- Flinders Street Station - 17 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 16 min drive
About this property
Experience Platinum Hotel Apartments
Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free apartment building has a fitness center and a snack bar/deli. Other amenities include a spa tub, self parking, and dry cleaning. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Guests can appreciate conveniences like 2 bathrooms and a washer/dryer, and other amenities include free WiFi and a living room.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 16 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
- Indoor pool
- Sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–noon: AUD 16 for adults and AUD 16 for children
- Snack bar/deli
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 50.0 per day
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- Dining room
- Flat-screen TV
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
Things to do
- Fitness center
The room was completely different and was not anywhere near the appearance to what was shown in pictures. Was alot smaller and almost seemed as if we had been given a down grade. And when asked why the room was so different the lady responded " ive never even seen a room like the one in that picture" which was shown on their own website. Wouldn't stay there again due to the fact that if you pay for a certain room you should get that room at least veryclose to it or above that quality. Feel like its just a way to rip people off.