- 1842 Gallery
- 13 min walk
- Queen Victoria Museum
- 15 min walk
- Royal Park
- 15 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Peppers Silo Hotel is located in Invermay. 1842 Gallery and Launceston Tramway Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Town Clock and Franklin House. Penny Royal Adventures and Tasmania Zoo are also worth visiting.
- University of Tasmania - Inveresk - 13 min walk
- 1842 Gallery - 13 min walk
- Boags Brewery - 14 min walk
- Queen Victoria Museum - 15 min walk
- Royal Park - 15 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 6 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 17 min drive
- Grain of the Silos Café – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Peppers Silo Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 25 and AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I absolutely enjoyed staying at Silo Hotel. The check in staff member was both friendly and informative. The room was exceptional with a well designed bathroom. The restaurant served delicious meals. A special mention for the perfectly cooked pork chop I had at dinner. And also I want to say what a fantastic idea having a resident pooch is! I love Archie Keep up the fantastic work Silo Hotel.