- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Brisbane Street Mall
- 13 min walk
- Quadrant Mall
- 14 min walk
- Launceston College
- 18 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Launceston, Mantra Charles Hotel is in the city center. The Town Clock and Franklin House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Launceston Aquatic Centre and Penny Royal Adventures. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome.
- Brisbane Street Mall - 13 min walk
- Quadrant Mall - 14 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 17 min walk
- Launceston College - 18 min walk
- Launceston Aquatic Centre - 20 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 5 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 11 min drive
- The Charles – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Mantra Charles Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 27.50 for adults, AUD 8 and AUD 27.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mantra Charles Hotel Launceston
- Mantra Charles Hotel
- Mantra Charles Launceston
- Mantra Charles
- Mantra Charles Hotel Launceston, Tasmania