Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Hobart hotel in Hobart Central Business District, near Franklin Square
You'll be centrally located in Hobart with a stay at Best Western Hobart, within a 15-minute walk of Franklin Square and Theatre Royal.
This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Parliament House and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Salamanca Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at Embers, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Hobart? This hotel has 1938 square feet (180 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Hobart
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1938 square feet (180 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Best Western Hobart has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 140
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Embers - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24 for adults and AUD 24 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 65 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 65 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Best Western Hobart
- Best Western Hotel Hobart
- Hobart Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.