I wanted a receipt for my hotel stay for expense account purposes. I was told the bill had been paid through a third party - I am presuming that is Expedia but I didn't receive any receipt or reservation confirmation from Expedia. The hotel was great. It is Expedia with whom I am dissatisfied!
- Kingston City Hall
- 2 min walk
- Martello Alley
- 4 min walk
- The Grand Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the city center, Four Points by Sheraton Kingston is in an area with good shopping. Kingston Waterfront and Garrison Golf and Curling Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Kingston Centre and King's Crossing Outlet. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Leon's Centre or George Taylor Richardson Memorial Stadium.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (920 reviews)
- Good eats (656 reviews)
- Easy parking (566 reviews)
- Kingston City Hall - 2 min walk
- Martello Alley - 4 min walk
- The Grand Theatre - 6 min walk
- Grand Theatre - 6 min walk
- Leon's Centre - 7 min walk
- Kingston Station - 9 min drive
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) - 12 min drive
- King Street Sizzle – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Kingston
Food and drink
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Points Sheraton Kingston Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Kingston
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Liked: Staff & service
Close to downtown-we walked everywhere! Cookies at the lobby every night for an after dinner treat, nice lap pool, perfect for a bit of exercise, nice hot tub (a few slow jets) and good gym. Safe parking underground. Cannot stress location is amazing. Room was new and well done. I have never had such a great shower either—great pressure and super shampoo etc. Also had room service for dinner (hockey was on) and breakfast- so friendly and fast!