Staff are super friendly and helpful. More communication about facilities or lack of (ie no lighting in tents or tent area). Loved the after hours animal interaction
- Warner Bros. Movie World
- 18 min walk
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- 11 min drive
- WhiteWater World
- 11 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Warner Bros. Movie World - 18 min walk
- Dreamworld - 11 min drive
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast - 11 min drive
- WhiteWater World - 11 min drive
- Harbour Town - 13 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 8 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 38 min drive
About this property
Paradise Country Farmstay
This smoke-free campground features a restaurant, a garden, and free self parking. This campground has 30 accommodations.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available for a fee: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12.50 for children
- 1 restaurant
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 15.0 per night
- Free toiletries
- No pets allowed
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Luggage storage
- 30 rooms
- Built in 2016
The regular tents are relatively good - better than normal camping, since we had 4 soft beds off the ground, and electricity (needs own extension cable), plus the toilet block is better than one in a public camping site. If they had more eco tents available, we would have booked that. Quite good activities like feeding kangaroos, trying milking a cow for a short time, and performances. There are lots of Chinese tourists in the day time, mostly locals at night time. About half the time you're shaded and half the time under strong sun, so better have a hat. Negatives: They should sell mosquito repellent. Better remember to bring some.