Hot Rates on Cheap Sydney Motels
More Flash, Less Cash - Take advantage of our Price Pledge** (even on luxey stays)
We keep it easy with the option to pay now or later on select accommodation
Book up 'til the last second - millions of rooms to crash tonight^
Featured Motels in Sydney
Camden Valley Inn
Manly Paradise Motel & Apartments
You could be seeing lower prices
Cronulla Motor Inn
Edgecliff Lodge Motel
The Savoy Double Bay Hotel
Garden Lodge Sydney
Twin Towers Inn
Are there any Sydney pet-friendly motels?
Dog-friendly motels can be hard to come by in Sydney, but there are a few alternative options that will allow your furry friend to join you.
- Sydney Harbour Bed & Breakfast: For an added fee per night, your dog can join in the fun. Along with a free full breakfast and valet parking, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has concierge services and dry cleaning. Take your pup on a walk along the Circular Quay, which is only 5-minutes away.
- Glenferrie Lodge: With a max of 1 pet per room, your dog or cat can stay in one of their specific pet-friendly rooms for an extra fee per night. Once you’ve made your booking, be sure to call the lodge to request one of the appropriate rooms. And while this hotel isn’t a motel, it’s just as friendly to your budget as it is to your pet. It also offers a playground, laundry facilities, picnic area, terrace, garden, and free Wi-Fi.
What are motels in Sydney CBD?
Cheap motels in Sydney are usually just called hotels but come with motel-style budget rates and are great for longer-term stays as well.
- Megaboom City Hotel: This hotel puts you right in the city centre and close to a attractions like the Wildlife Sydney Zoo, just a 6-minute walk away. Once you’re done seeing the sights, kick back with a cocktail from your in-room minibar, or catch up on your social feeds with the free Wi-Fi.
- SKYE Suites Sydney: This stylish hotel is ideal for those longer Sydney stays as they have suites with separate bedrooms, living spaces, and kitchenettes. Work up a sweat at the fitness centre and then cool off in the indoor pool. When you need to get out for a bit, you can shop at Pitt Street Mall or see the sea life at the Sydney Aquarium, both a 5-minute walk away.
What are some cheap motels in Parramatta?
- Metro Inn Ryde: This cheap motel in Sydney helps you save even more by tossing in freebies like Wi-Fi and parking. When you aren’t lounging by the pool, making some new mates by the barbecue grills, or at the onsite bar, you can take in a game at the ANZ Stadium, which is a 12-minute drive away.
- Arena Hotel: The savings continue at this hotel with free Wi-Fi in common areas and complimentary self-parking. If you forgot some items from home, take a 3-minute walk to Chullora Market Place or do some shopping at the DFH Homebush, home to over 100 stores. You can hop on the hotel’s area shuttle for a fee.