Loved the pool area. Bit slow in the restaurant for dinner.
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- 4 min walk
- Nurses Walk
- 5 min walk
- Sydney Observatory
- 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Circular Quay - 3 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art - 4 min walk
- Nurses Walk - 5 min walk
- The Rocks Markets - 7 min walk
- Sydney Observatory - 7 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 6 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. A TV with satellite channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 37 for adults and AUD 18 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quay West Suites Sydney Aparthotel The Rocks
- Quay West Suites Sydney Aparthotel
- Quay West Suites Sydney The Rocks
- Quay West Hotel Sydney
- Quay West Sydney
- Quay West Suites Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Quay West Suites Sydney The R
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Valet parking: AUD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds): AUD 10.0 per night
- Children stay free
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Electric kettle
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekdays and 7 AM–11 AM on weekends: AUD 37 for adults and AUD 18 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Sofa bed
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- TV with satellite service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- In the city center
- In the historical district
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 90 rooms
- 24 floors
- 1 building
The service was great was greeted with a smile and very helpful.