Location, parking included bbq and pool area View overlooking the channel
- Cavill Avenue
- 3 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance
- 3 min walk
- Infinity Attraction
- 3 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Cavill Avenue - 3 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 3 min walk
- Infinity Attraction - 3 min walk
- Timezone - 6 min walk
- Slingshot - 7 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 3 min drive
- Varsity Lakes Station - 15 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 23 min drive
About this property
Chevron Renaissance Private Apartments
Along with 2 outdoor pools, this smoke-free apartment building has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a convenience store and barbecue grills. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 5.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6 PM and 5:30 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
- 2 outdoor pools
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Premium bedding
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 25.0 per day
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Barbecue grill
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Convenience store
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 26 rooms
The unit was a great size for 4 adults and had all the things needed to live for the 2 weeks we were there. We were not happy to find put that none of the 3 pools were heated and the water was so cold that nobody swam. The hot tub was nice but you had to get out every 5 minutes to turn the jets back on. The location is phenominal! Everything you could need is within a 5 minute walk, including the beach. The shower in the master leaks all over the floor and you onlg get 4 towels for your entire stay. We were told the cleaning crew would come do a quick clean after the first week but all they did was take old towels and leave new ones, did not clean anything. The office was near impossible to get in touch with and we never were able to find the office.