- Tabatinga Family Fun Centre
- 7 min walk
- Park Beach Plaza
- 12 min walk
- Coffs Harbour Showground
- 12 min walk
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Clog Barn Caravan Park is located in Coffs Harbour. Forest Sky Pier and Guru Nanak Sikh Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Park Beach and Diggers Beach. Big Banana Fun Park and Tabatinga Family Fun Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests love the campground's quiet location.
- Tabatinga Family Fun Centre - 7 min walk
- Park Beach Plaza - 12 min walk
- Coffs Harbour Showground - 12 min walk
- Coffs Harbour Court House - 15 min walk
- North Coast Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- Coffs Harbour Station - 5 min drive
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) - 7 min drive
About this property
Clog Barn Caravan Park
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 3 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Clog Barn Caravan Park Coffs Harbour
- Clog Barn Caravan Park
- Clog Barn Coffs Harbour
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was very clean. My family of 4 stayed in the cabin very comfortably. Loved having the cafe right out the front! Had a huge serving of pancakes the next morning. My children were amazed with the caravan park. Would definitely recommend!