Hot Rates on Cheap Coffs Harbour Motels
More Flash, Less Cash - Take advantage of our Price Pledge** (even on luxey stays)
We keep it easy with the option to pay now or later on select accommodation
Book up 'til the last second - millions of rooms to crash tonight^
Featured Motels in Coffs Harbour
CBD Motor Inn
Royal Palms Motor Inn
The Big Windmill
Coffs Harbour Pacific Palms Motel
Coffs Harbour Sanctuary Resort
Bellingen Valley Lodge
Bentleigh Motor Inn
Coffs Harbour Motels
Are there any Coffs Harbour pet-friendly motels?
- The Big Windmill: Bringing your pup? Good news, you can bring them along for free. This cheap motel in Coffs Harbour also features an outdoor pool and bar/lounge. With room service and free Wi-Fi, staying in sounds like a pretty good option.
- Coffs Motel and Villa: Once you check in your canine companion for free, you can check up on your mates using the motel’s free Wi-Fi. You can also enjoy a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool or cook up something tasty using the barbecue grills.
What are some motels on Coffs Harbour Pacific Motorway?
There are quite a few cheap motels in Coffs Harbour on the Pacific Motorway (A1), but these are just a few:
- Coffs Harbour Sanctuary Resort: If you have your little ones in tow, then this motel will be a crowd-pleaser with family-friendly amenities like the children’s pool, arcade, free Wi-Fi, and rooms with full kitchens. Plus, Big Banana Fun Park is only a 7-minute drive away.
- CBD Motor Inn: This motel’s; location is close to the heart of town and less than a 10-minute drive from Coffs Harbour Beach, so getting around is easy-breezy. When you aren’t exploring, you can lay low and use the motel’s free Wi-Fi to check email, catch up with friends, or keep the whole crew entertained.
What is Coffs Harbour known for
Besides the big ol’ banana statue when you enter Coffs Harbour, this area also has a bunch of exciting things to see and do:
- Big Banana Fun Park: On a former banana plantation, this park offers heaps of fun with a waterpark, minigolf, ice-skating rink, and more.
- Dolphin Marine Conservation: Spend a day with your favourite finned friends while learning a bit more about how you can help to do your part and keep these marine mammals thriving.
- Beaches: There are more beaches than you can shake a sea star at around here. Take your pick from Boambee Beach, Jetty Beach, Park Beach, Mid Sapphire Beach, Moonee Beach, Shelly Beach, and more. Whew!