- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- GK Market
- 5 min walk
- Nehru Park
- 3 min drive
- Teen Murti Bhavan
- 3 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Chanakyapuri neighborhood, The Leela Palace New Delhi is in the city center and near the airport. Rashtrapati Bhavan and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Traveling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder.
- GK Market - 5 min walk
- Nehru Park - 3 min drive
- Teen Murti Bhavan - 3 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 5 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 6 min drive
- New Delhi Chanakyapuri Station - 3 min drive
- Dhaula Kuan Station - 3 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Qube – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- MEGU – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Jamavar – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Le Cirque – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- The Library – Bar.
About this property
The Leela Palace New Delhi
Awards and affiliations
- The Leela Palace New Delhi is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1593 for adults and INR 826 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 800 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 800 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 900 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 900 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel
- Leela Palace Hotel
- Leela Palace New Delhi
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Leela Palace
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort