Get an overview of this hotel Family-friendly Paris palace in Paris City Centre, walk to Arc de Triomphe
A stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris places you in the heart of Paris, within a 10-minute walk of Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysees.
This 5-star palace is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Lido and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Parc Monceau.
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this palace include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Il Carpaccio, one of the palace's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This palace has 3 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the palace's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury palace also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a terrace. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1928
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 148
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Toilet paper
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Child-size bathrobes
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Il Carpaccio - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
Matsuhisa Paris - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Le Bar Long - Overlooking the garden, this bar serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
My Blend by Clarins has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include body wraps, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 110.0 per day.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 13 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Debit cards not accepted
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 62 for adults and EUR 31 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110.0 per day
- Monceau Raffles Paris
- Monceau Royal
- Paris Raffles
- Paris Royal Monceau
- Raffles Paris
- Royal Monceau Paris Raffles
- Royal Monceau Raffles
- Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel
- Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel Paris
- Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
- Hotel Royal Monceau
- Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris Hotel Paris
- Royal Monceau Hotel
- Royal Monceau Raffles Paris Hotel
- Royal Monceau Paris
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.