- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Palais des Congres de Paris
- 5 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe
- 18 min walk
- Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum
- 2 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the city center, Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile is in Paris's 17th Arrondissement neighborhood, an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden, while Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Paris La Défense Arena, and consider making time for Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Palais des Congres de Paris - 5 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 17 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 18 min walk
- Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum - 2 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 5 min drive
- Paris Neuilly-Porte-Maillot Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 32 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50.00 per day
- Up to 18 lbs
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Etoile Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
- Hyatt Regency Etoile
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris