Get an overview of this hotel Pet-friendly hotel connected to the airport in Tremblay-en-France with free airport shuttle
When you stay at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport in Tremblay-en-France, you'll be connected to the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre and Aeroville Shopping Center.
This 4-star hotel is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Parc Asterix and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Stade de France.
Make yourself at home in one of the 392 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 24 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours), and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. 24 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Art gallery on site
- Fitness facilities
- Free train station drop-off
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1994
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 24
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 392
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 25 per day ), Wired internet access ( EUR 25 )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Towels provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Champagne service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Up to 22 lbs
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Hilton Paris Charles Gaulle Airport Hotel
- Hilton Paris Charles Gaulle Airport
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.