- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Australian National University
- 13 min walk
- Canberra Theatre Centre
- 17 min walk
- National Museum of Australia
- 17 min walk
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Acton, ANU - University House Hotel is in the city center and near the airport. National Museum of Australia and National Gallery of Australia are cultural highlights and National Zoo and Aquarium is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Canberra Stadium or Manuka Oval.
- Lake Burley Griffin - 9 min walk
- Australian National University - 13 min walk
- Canberra Theatre Centre - 17 min walk
- Civic Square - 17 min walk
- National Museum of Australia - 17 min walk
- Kingston Canberra Station - 16 min drive
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Boffins Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Fellows Bar and Cafe – Garden-view bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
ANU - University House Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 30 for adults, AUD 15 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0.96 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ANU University House Hotel Acton
- ANU University House Hotel
- ANU University House Acton
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good place to stay
We stay here regularly as it is ideally situated for proximity to activities at ANU as well as close to town and is reasonably priced. Room comfortable and spacious. As always my complaint is always having two single beds rather than a shared bed plus the annoying heavy bathroom door which deliberately swings shut every time one goes in and out of it so filling up the kettle etc is more difficult than it needs to be. Our toilet was difficult to flush plus the tap handle for the shower came off in my hand when I showered. I reported these issues so hopefully they will get fixed. There isn't ever a power point at desk top level for the kettle so we always end up with it sitting down on the carpeted floor. I do think the management could supply an extension cord or improve the set up so that power points are available for use at desk top level. Bending down to floor level is a nuisance.and families with young children would need to be vigilant to prevent scalding injuries from boiling water.