lastminute.com.au Verified Review
3 / 5
I stayed at Hunts many times growing up; weddings, 21st birthdays, etc.
It is sad to see how rundown the rooms have become.
Some highlights.. microwave in the lounge room, black algae growing in the silicone seals in the shower, nowhere to plug the kettle in (except the bathroom), broken shelf under the microwave, broken/patched bathroom vanity, toilet seat won’t stay up, bathroom floor drain hatch broken (and skids across the floor when walked on, leaving a black hole in the floor), remote control literally held together with sticky tape, tiny TV, the phone makes random “ting” noises throughout the night, mould growing all over the bathroom ceiling.
Convenient location, but feels very, very outdated and “unloved”. I definitely wouldn’t stay here again if I had asthma or a respiratory condition. That mould looks frightening.
Hunts Hotel Liverpool
A verified traveller stayed at Hunts Hotel Liverpool
Posted 4 months ago