- Gold Coast Great Walk
- 4 min walk
- Springbrook Research Observatory
- 57 min drive
- Springbrook National Park Natural Bridge Section
- 59 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Gold Coast Great Walk - 4 min walk
- Springbrook Research Observatory - 57 min drive
- Purling Brook Falls - 58 min drive
- Springbrook National Park Natural Bridge Section - 59 min drive
- Canyon Lookout - 62 min drive
- Varsity Lakes Station - 49 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 60 min drive
- Clifftop Dining Room – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Lamington Teahouse – Coffee shop. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Binna Burra Sky Lodges and Mountain Lodge
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free lodge. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, conference space, and laundry facilities. This lodge has 40 rooms.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Binna Burra Sky Lodge s Mountain Lodge
- Binna Burra Sky s Mountain Lodge
- Sky s Mountain Lodge
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 15 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Full service spa
- Spa services onsite
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- BBQ grill
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Playground on site
Where to eat
Wonderful views and walks, not many options for food choices at the lodge, my kids really enjoyed the activities on offer.