- Toowoon Bay Beach
- 2 min drive
- Swadling Reserve
- 3 min drive
- Crackneck Lookout
- 4 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (BEO-Belmont)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Toowoon Bay Beach - 2 min drive
- Swadling Reserve - 3 min drive
- Crackneck Lookout - 4 min drive
- Blue Bay Beach - 4 min drive
- The Entrance Ocean Baths - 5 min drive
- Tuggerah Station - 12 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Shelly Beach Holiday Park
This cabin features an outdoor pool, laundry facilities, and barbecue grills. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a TV in a common area. This property has 20 cabins.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shelly Beach Cabins Cabin Bateau Bay
- Shelly Beach Cabins Cabin
- Shelly Beach Cabins Bateau Bay
- Shelly Beach Holiday Park Cabin Bateau Bay
- Shelly Beach Holiday Park Bateau Bay
- Near the beach
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Shower only
- Barbecue grill
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
Things to do
- Basketball on site
- 18 holes of golf
- 20 rooms
- 1 floor
- 17 buildings
- Basketball on site
The water slides were great, but there was no where else for the kids to play safely in the camp grounds. The cabins were clean, but not all pillows had cases and the appliances and kitchen area were very old and in poor condition. The fridge had condensation on top at all times, was freezing with ice at the back and froze our food. The oven needed something to light it, but no instructions were given for this, and the stove top needed to be lit, but no matches were provided. These things brought down the overall experience for us with minimal stuff provided for cooking and applpiances in desperate need of replacement.