- Pippi Beach
- 18 min walk
- Blue Pools
- 9 min drive
- Bundjalung National Park
- 9 min drive
- Grafton, NSW (GFN)
- 58 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Angourie Resort is located in Yamba. Yamba Marina and Yamba Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Yamba Beach and Yuraygir National Park. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Pippi Beach - 18 min walk
- Blue Pools - 9 min drive
- Bundjalung National Park - 9 min drive
- Yamba River Markets - 9 min drive
- Iluka Nature Reserve - 9 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 85 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 17.50 for adults and AUD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Angourie Rainforest Resort Yamba
- Angourie Rainforest Resort
- Angourie Rainforest Yamba
- Angourie Rainforest
- Angourie Hotel Yamba
- Angourie Resort Yamba
- Angourie Yamba
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The reception, pool, dining room and facilities were amazing, but the actual rooms (cabins) were a bit dull. The bed was very uncomfortable too. Some new lighter, brighter linen would be nice and painting some of the dark wood white would lighten it all up.