Lovely room, quiet and peaceful, great view from room
- Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum
- 3 min walk
- Ballina Visitor Information Centre
- 3 min walk
- Ballina District Hospital
- 14 min walk
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum - 3 min walk
- Ballina Visitor Information Centre - 3 min walk
- Ballina District Hospital - 14 min walk
- Saunders Oval - 19 min walk
- Ballina Fair Shopping Centre - 3 min drive
- Lismore Station - 33 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 7 min drive
- The Point Restaurant Bar – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- LaCucina DiVino – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Mumtaj Indian Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Ramada Hotel and Suites Ballina Byron
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a marina and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 112 rooms provide conveniences like washers/dryers and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, wired Internet, and room service.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 14 and AUD 30 for adults, AUD 8 and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Hotel Ballina Byron
- Ramada Hotel Byron
- Ramada Ballina Byron
- Ramada Byron
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–9:30 AM: AUD 14-30 for adults and AUD 8-12 for children
- 3 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Fitness centre/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kids pool
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Digital channels
- iPod docking station
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Skydiving nearby
Where to eat
The staff was very average at best. No internet access codes provided. View was not appealing from room No single bed option I don’t think I would return to this hotel