Get an overview of this hotel 5-star luxury hotel connected to the convention center in Adelaide Central Business District
With a stay at InterContinental Adelaide, you'll be centrally located in Adelaide, steps from Adelaide Casino and Parliament House.
This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Beehive Corner Building and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Rundle Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 367 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Shiki, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Adelaide? This hotel has facilities measuring 5167 square feet (480 square meters), including a conference center.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Adelaide features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 5-star property. Event facilities measuring 5167 square feet (480 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
InterContinental Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1988
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 480
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5167
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 367
- Number of floors - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Shiki - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Riverside - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Atrium Lounge - This bar serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Adelaide Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Adelaide
- Intercontinental Hotel Adelaide
- Hyatt Adelaide
- Intercontinental Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- InterContinental Adelaide Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.